Sunday, August 6, 2017

Day 2: more Daytona Beach, Florida

It was an early wake up, because I really wanted to ride bikes on the beach . . . with a fun new t-shirt!
. . . it was a beautiful morning and the beach was more crowded (and humid) than I expected!
It was really nice to ride on the beach and not as difficult as I thought since the sand was packed and damp.  However, the bikes were crappy!  One thing that annoys me about hotels is the Resort Fee which usually covers activities that no one really uses, but with this fee we could have one hour of free bike rental.  It was great but the bikes were awful and about a foot too short since the seat would not move up due to rust.  I did it and had fun so that is all that matters!  I was soooo hungry and thirsty so went for our free breakfast . . .
The kids were still sleeping so woke them up and headed to the beach for a few hours before leaving town!

No comments:

Post a Comment