Friday, July 19, 2024

Utopia of the Seas

A cruise with our group is a new adventure. Everyone is excited. This is not just any cruise but the inaugural cruise for the mega ship Utopia of the Seas. I have been on many cruises but never on an inaugural cruise so there is a lot of hoopla and celebration . . . and very loud music. 
Since we are the first paying guest, we were able to immediately head to our cabins where we were treated to some swag!
Granted most of it we will never use but we did enjoy the hats!
Then quickly got out to explore this massive ship! 
Everything is so bright and colorful and new. I found Colin hanging out in the cool pools being silly!
We spent a lot of time on the pool deck enjoying the celebrations and loud music that had my head spinning! Can you tell I was not a fan? I don’t know why people must yell in the microphone while the music is already so loud? I think this means I am getting old? I managed to do what I do best on a cruise, eat. My favorite place to eat is at Park Cafe located in Central Park. 
After dinner we went to the show AQUA80too. It was amazing and one of the best shows I have seen on a cruise ship!
. . . and just like that we are setting sail!  Good-bye Port Canaveral!

Little tidbit  . . . they were filming a future movie while we were on board called Perfectly Imperfect that will be released by that place that starts with an A and used to deliver packages in two days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment