Thursday, August 1, 2019

Utah day 4

Today we leave Torrey, Utah.  It sure is going to be hard to leave these views and fun lodging!
Colin thinks I book boring trips so today was all about him.  I finally found a guide available to take him fishing.  Before we head out of town, we will spend half a day fly fishing and by we I mean I will pay and watch and Colin will fish.  He was so excited!  Me not so much . . . but I did enjoy hanging out watching him learn a new skill.  I mean every where I looked it was so peaceful and beautiful.
He loved catching the fish even if they were a bit small . . . there are five species of trout in this part of Utah and he caught 4 of the 5.  I highly recommend booking a private guide with Chuck the owner of Capitol Reef Outfitters.  We spent half a day with Jeff who was super nice and his fishing buddy was one of the best behaved dogs I have ever met!  I have loved the laid back cooler weather of this trip . . . just what I needed before we start back to school and schedules and a really long stretch of no traveling.  I'm not going to lie sure going to miss this . . .
. . . it was back to Salt Lake City to catch our flight back to Texas!

No comments:

Post a Comment