Wednesday, November 27, 2019

good bye Turks and Caicos

Today is our last day in Turks and Caicos.  I am determined to explore and eat as much as possible before we must leave for the airport.  I enjoyed breakfast so much at Neptunes that I went back.  I mean the view is amazing as is sitting in the open air too!
I took my last walk on the beach with no one around . . . 
. . . it was so nice, but it is time to head back home.  I went back to the room to pack our bags and grab Colin.  Now here is my biggest pet peeve of this room . . .
. . . the gap between the door and jam was large.  Thankfully no lizards managed to land on us but I am almost certain they were in our room roaming.  We grabbed a quick lunch at Dinos Pizzeria before catching the shuttle to the airport. 

Our flight was delayed for several hours but we finally were in the air . . .
I managed to eat at 17 of the 22 restaurants.  I skipped the three that had a dress code and the other two just couldn't make it with the limited hours open.   It was a relaxing few days and just like that our last trip of 2019 is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment