Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Beaver Creek, Colorado day 3

Another day and another photo from our room. I sent Colin off to ski school (can you find him in the photo) . . .
. . . you can tell the Spring Break people are starting to show up as there is more action early in the morning but the crowds are still small. It was back to breakfast in a box, and I sat in the room determined to finish this online required HB-3 Reading Academy class . . . and I did!

Ignore that is says I made a 0. My cohort leader must verify that I made at least 80 on all quizzes, discussion posts, and artifacts. All I can say is D-O-N-E. I was determined and the views outside were nice but the snow had me concerned!
The mountain is gone! Of course ski resorts need snow but we also had a flight tomorrow. Colin returned from ski school. He said he had the best instructor ever! He was so excited about his day.
We relaxed before heading out to a nice dinner! I decided to make our last meal at a nice steak house, Beaver Creek Chophouse, and it did not disappoint! Steak is the way to Colin's heart so no objections from him. His only question, "was do they have a tomahawk?" To which I said not on the menu! As we were seated the menu had a special for the night. Yep a tomahawk! It was huge so he agreed to share with me. I celebrated with an espresso martini . . . 
. . . or two. We chatted and rated our trip. It was nice to just chat and laugh and talk about how ridiculously priced this trip was but we had fun so money well spent. Our meal arrived . . . 
. . . and in no time it was gone! He could not resist!
We took one final walk around the village before heading back to the room to pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment