Thursday, September 5, 2024

Boston, Massachusetts

It was a quick ride to hotel from the airport but managed to get a dishonest Lyft drive. After the fact I noticed I was charged a late fee which was not true. When I arrived at the ride share location, I picked to be picked up near spots 39-61 and was notified the driver had arrived. There was not one single car in any of those slots so I texted him. He was in spot 21 which was not near where I picked so I managed to find him with a minute to spare. However, he clicked I was late which is not true! It was less than a $1 but the fact he lied annoyed me. I was hungry and headed out to find food! I had a lobster roll Connecticut style from Pauli’s
Then a quick walk to Bova’s Bakery to grab a cannoli or three. . . you can’t just get one!
Original, Pistachio, and Tiramisu . . . Original was the best!  The weather is amazing and just siting in the park is the best!  After all that food it was a short walk on part of the Freedom Trail before calling it a day!
I love seeing the red brick trail all across town!

No comments:

Post a Comment