Monday, May 28, 2012

Hollywood, CA

We spent the last day walking around Hollywood . . . I was ready to go after a couple of hours.  It was way too crowded for me but wanted to tour Grauman's Chinese Theater . . .


We did go on a tour of the inside which was a little difficult because it is an active movie theater too.  We went inside and saw what we could. If I would have been seeing a movie I would have been annoyed that a tour group was standing in the back with the tour guide talking! We poked around outside and found two squares that Colin knew . . .
 

The Hollywood Walk of Fame was beyond crazy with people dressed up as characters wanting to take photos and our money so we moved on to LAX to head home! I have absolutely no desire to return to this part of LA.

No comments:

Post a Comment