Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Bahamas day 4

We made a last minute reservation for an activity since the swimming pigs tour was cancelled.  Colin has been asking to do scuba so thought it would be good for him to give snuba a try to see if he liked the feel of being under water and breathing through a regulator.
Well, he was a natural and loved every minute!  So I guess we will both be taking certification classes.  I got certified when I moved to Germany in 2000 but haven't been on a dive in years so I need a refresher.
It was back to the Fish Fry area for dinner tonight.  Tonight we tried Oh Andros (several locals recommended) and it was yummy too!  Colin had lobster again with shrimp, rice, cole slaw, and macaroni . . .
. . . and I had conch fritters and all of Colin's sides above!
It was back to the hotel to pack of bags and get ready to head back home tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment