Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Day 4: Roatan, Honduras

Our first stop:  Roatan, Honduras
Finally we get off the boat today and couldn't be more exciting since I have never been to Honduras!  Our excursion today is called Zip 'n Dip . . . so zip line and beach!
You can't really see the zip lines but they are in those trees below . . .
So why so few photos?  I was told to not take your camera because it might fall.  I was also told there would be some one out there taking photos at various places so thought okay.  I should not have listened . . . everyone had their cameras.  I was mad that I listened but the flip side is we focused on having fun and not capturing the moment.  It was really fun and would do it again!  It was then time to head to the beach!
The water was much prettier than the photos.  It was also a bit cold but after being in the hot sun for a bit it felt so good.  Colin took the camera into the water.  In fact he never exited the water the entire 2 hours we were there.  He loved all the fish at his feet.
He loved them so much that we have 176 similar photos, no joke!  I laughed but seriously what was he thinking?  Our driver showed up and we had to say good bye to the beautiful beach . . .
It was back to the boat, and we were so hungry!  Before we boarded we stopped and had a $5 frozen drink which was really good and stronger than I expected.  It is funny the things you put on your plate when at a buffet . . .

1 comment:

  1. LOL, I'm with Colin. Sometimes you just have to take a ton of photos to be sure you get a shot that captures your pleasure with the experience. I always take a zillion photos of surf and waves rolling in and especially sea spray when we are near the ocean, and Dan has to drag me away.

    ReplyDelete