Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Mexico day 5

I woke up early to my negative covid test results so now I know I can arrive back in Texas with no problems!  My test was negative!  It was another day of hanging by the pool . . .
I was so glad I went early and enjoyed the emptiness of the pool before all the partiers arrived . . . the resort is not near as quiet as yesterday and an annoying group is camped out in front of our cabana in the pool . . . they are loud and breaking all the rules . . . vaping in the pool, portable speakers, more than 2 people per cabana.  I am a rule follower and when I am on vacation, I like to relax!  Tonight we tried out the Mexican restaurant, Maria Marie.  I liked the small portions so I did not feel so guilty ordering one of almost everything on the menu!
. . . and since it is a Mexican restaurant I did have a margarita or three.  I noticed the table next to us had some red salt on the rim instead of the white salt so I asked to try that one.  It had tajin (chili lime salty seasoning) on the rim and it was tasty!
Oh and we had yet another surprise when we arrived back to our room . . .
Good grief . . . now we had two bottles of champagne!

No comments:

Post a Comment