Friday, July 6, 2012

Alaska day 7

My trip is coming to an end!  I had lunch with a friend from my days in Germany . . . we had not seen each other in over 10 years!  I packed my suitcases and returned the rental car!  I was torn if I should mention the bumper incident or not.  I had called them to ask if I needed a police report so they had made a note in the system, and she gave me an accident report to fill out.  They sent a representative out to get a visual of the damage while I filled out the report.  The guy called to ask where the accident was because he could not find the dent!  The agent said well no need for that report after all!  I grabbed my stuff and headed outside for my ride!  I was SO thrilled but mad that dishonest people exist in our world!  We headed to dinner with all the other tourist in town . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment