Thursday, June 28, 2018

Staycation Day 3

My staycation was short lived as I got the text last night Colin was ready to be picked up from his visit with his grandparents and cousins.  So I did some chores around the house and set out to check  another restaurant and bakery across town.  Have you noticed all these new places are across town?  It was lunch at Milos All Day.  I ordered a War Pig with braised pork, fried egg, pickled red onions, green chile hollandasie on a buttermilk biscuit.
The s'mores cupcake, peach scone, and pink lemonade cupcake were all yummy.  Let me just say these cupcakes were amazing and so much better than the two I ordered earlier in the week!  It just goes to show that hype isn't always the best place to get the best cupcake in town.  Look at the inside of the s'mores cupcake . . .
I did not have time to visit a new place as I needed to get on the road but got to the priority of eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment