Saturday, August 11, 2018

more El Paso, Texas

I was up super early so decided to sneak away to explore a little bit of El Paso.  Since my time was limited I decided to drive the El Paso Mission Trail.  My first stop was at Presidio Chapel of San Elizario . . .
Then on to Mission Socorro . . .
Made a quick stop at Bowie Bakery for a treat.  This was a Mexican bakery and I had absolutely no clue what I wanted so just told her to pick out two things for me . . . plus I think I was the only non-Spanish speaker there . . .
Then on to my last stop Old Ysleta Mission . . .
On thing I absolutely love to do while in El Paso is eat Mexican Food . . . today we were treated to lunch at Su-Casa . . .
We also made a super quick stop at the Fort Bliss & Old Ironsides Museum . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment