Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Copper Mountain day 3

Colin was a bit slower today but still super eager too!
He has a new instructor today that is young so he is super excited!  I have decided to just hang out and binge watch TV until my afternoon snow shoe tour!  Hey, of course I do wash clothes and clean up around the condo too.

Well it is beginning to feel like a broken record . . . snow shoe tours cancelled again!  Oh well, there is always tomorrow, right?  I mean I packed these snow shoes in my suitcase and the thought of not getting to use them is annoying!
I knew that Colin would be exhausted by the time ski school was over.  I was so right . . . he found the couch and did not get up for hours.  Being the nice mom that I can be sometimes, I walked to pick up dinner at A-Lift Pizza.  The views are still awesome . . .
It was a bit of a hike (like a mile one way) but since I haven't really done any exercise, I figured why not?  It is beyond center village and a bit hard to find so I knew it had to be good.  By the time I got back, I was exhausted so decided to eat on the deck because Colin had the fireplace blazing hot . . .
. . . until the snow starting coming from the deck above on my head.  Oh well!

Day 2 of Ski School looked busy!  He absolutely loved his instructor because he took them to do races and an obstacle course . . . I didn't ask specific questions because the thought of him doing jumps and all that is a bit scary to me!
Time: 6 hours 27 minutes
Vertical Feet:  12,489
Miles:  16.92
Speed:  4.5 mph

No comments:

Post a Comment