Friday, July 12, 2019

Day 2: Disneyland

Today we are off to Disneyland but first we change hotels!  Our room wasn't ready so we dropped our bags and headed out!  Apparently we were having so much fun I hardly took any photos.  One of my favorite escapes at Disneyland is Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room.  It is absolutely nothing fancy or new age technology but I just love it!  I mean grab a Dole Whip float (or in Colin's case a churro) . . .
. . . and head inside to escape the heat or crowds for some chirping good fun!
We took a mid afternoon break and checked into our new hotel which I had me so excited since I have never stayed at the Disneyland Hotel!
Our room was in the Adventure Tower . . .
. . . and I decided to kick the trip up a notch and booked a concierge level room.  Which really only means we have access to the lounge for food and drinks all day!  I have never done this as usually it is just the two of us and didn't seem worth the cost but with four decided to give it a try to see if it is worth it.  Oh my goodness the room was nothing special but was larger than expected and the headboards had me at first twinkle . . .
Y'all the headboard had lights to do fireworks and play a song too.  We have our own fireworks show above our bed.  It was adorable!  We saw the pool from our room and decided to take a break from the parks and go for a nice relaxing swim!
It was back to the park we went to ride a few more before calling it a day.  Colin's favorite ride is HyperSpace Mountain . . .
We caught the fireworks show and jumped on the monorail back to the hotel because we were tired!  Tomorrow we are starting super early!

No comments:

Post a Comment